Friday 22 March 2013

The most Beautiful place in Ireland

We don't often get the sunny weather we would like in this part of the world, so last Monday I took full advantage of the sunshine and went for a drive around the Ring of Kerry. It had been years since the last time I took that drive and I had forgotten how spectacular it is! Before getting back to Cahersiveen the road opens on to an absolutely stunning ocean view, the likes of which you wouldn't find anywhere else in the world.

I would never think that any place in Ireland, let alone my own back yard, has something to compete with the best tourist attractions in the world. but this drive is up there with anything I have seen so far. Is it any wonder there are endless coachloads of tourists on this particular route?

Many people refer to this as the most beautiful region in Ireland, and to be honest it's hard to argue! For more information on the Ring of Kerry, stops, hotels etc. Click here.











2 comments:

  1. Wow, some gorgeous shots of Ireland! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ted, Appreciate it! Have you been around the ring of kerry?

      Delete