Monday 21 October 2013

Top 25 cities in the world

Last week, the Condé Nast Traveler Magazine released their "Top 25 cities in the world" poll, as voted for by their readers.



There are some interesting results there and it is well worth looking through to see if your favourite city has made it! To see the poll click here. I was surprised by some cities on this list, for example Budapest did not impress me in the slightest, and personally I would have expected Prague to be much higher, but who am I to argue with the majority verdict? Have a look for yourself and let me know in the comments section what you think.

Prague definitely wins the foggiest/creepiest category

I have been lucky enough to visit a number of the list.
Read : The Ghosts of Krakow and Romantic Prague

Also Read : 5 Things you shouldn't do in a big city, if you're from a small town

No comments:

Post a Comment